Masks are recommended but not required at Dallas College locations and events.
Get the latest
updates about our COVID-19 response.
Success coaches (advisors) will be available for walk-in and virtual drop-in meetings.
Want to stay on track in 2022? Then it’s time to register for Winter and Spring term credit classes at Dallas College. Your future is in
$79 per credit hour (or
$237 per three-credit-hour class) for Dallas County residents, Dallas College offers one of the best educational bargains around. (Learn more about
If you’re new to college, plan to get started early. You must complete the application, assessment and advising process before you can register for classes. (Learn more about
how to get started in college.) Also, if you are under age 22, you may need to show proof of
meningitis vaccination to register.
Get More From Your Winter Break
Are you a highly motivated student who can devote time to an intense, fast-paced program of study? Then consider enrolling in a Winter term course. This minimester lets you earn up to four credit hours in just a few weeks.
Winter term class schedule is different at each campus. However, it typically lasts from mid-December through early January. Winter term course offerings vary by campus, also; past subjects have included accounting, art appreciation, child development, English, fitness, history, psychology and many more.
Are you a
university student looking to take a class over the break? We’ve streamlined the admissions process for you. Just apply, register and go to class.
Spring Classes Start in January
The weather will still be chilly, but
Spring term credit classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 18.
When To Register:
Tuesday, Nov. 16-Sunday, Nov. 21: Current student registration
Monday, Nov. 23: Regular registration begins (open to all students).
Wednesday, Jan. 12: Last day to register for Spring (for regular, semester-length classes and the first eight-week session)
- Registration for the second eight-week session continues until the class has met once.
Note that we also offer
Flex Term classes that don’t follow the regular semester schedules.
How To Register:
You can find your success coach’s name in the Navigate app under My Team in the Appointments section.
We strongly recommend that you register with help from a success coach so you can get information about course prerequisites, the degrees we offer, the
Texas Success Initiative (TSI), tuition and other important topics. Your success coach is your partner throughout your time at Dallas College.
We’re available until midnight weekdays and on these Saturdays: Dec. 4, 11, 18 and Jan. 8 and 15.
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Saturdays (Dec. 18 and Jan. 8 and 15), 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Phone, Email and Online Chat Hours
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-midnight
- Saturdays (Dec. 4, 11, 18 and Jan. 8 and 15), 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
How To Reach Us
Important Notes About Registration:
- Our offices will be closed Nov. 25-26 and Dec. 24-31, but online registration will still be available for eligible students.
Can’t register online ? Learn about the most common reasons.
- Students with an eConnect login can plan their schedules on eConnect with
Plan My Schedule, and all students can
browse credit classes using eConnect.
- Winter term class schedules vary by campus. Spring semester credit classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 18. (See the
2021-2022 academic calendar for other important Spring semester dates.)
- Are you registering for the last class of your degree/award? Then be sure to
apply for graduation!
- Free DART passes are available for eligible students:
- Stop Before You Drop: Under Texas law, students who enroll in a Texas public institution of higher education (including Dallas College) for the first time in fall 2007 or later may not drop more than six courses during their entire undergraduate career. See our catalog for more information.
Have questions about applying? Contact the
Admissions/Registrar’s Office. For help registering, contact a success coach. We’ll be glad to help you get ready for your next learning experience.