Take your high school equivalency exam (GED) at no cost!
Dallas College WorkReadyU High School Equivalency (GED) Voucher Program is designed to provide an opportunity for participant and nonparticipant students to earn a scholarship to have all sections of their high school equivalency exam fully funded.
The General Educational Development (GED) exam is a group of four subject tests (math, language arts, social studies and science) which, when passed, provides certification that the test-taker has high school level academic skills.
Application Deadline Date: June 30, 2021
- Over the age of 21
- Current government ID
- Proof of Texas residency for individuals without a Texas ID
- Have a GED.com or HiSET account
- Have passed an official practice test with a minimum of 148 score
- Available to current AEL participants and nonparticipants
- Opportunity to attend a free 12-hour academic (prep) boot camp to prepare you for success
What are the benefits of obtaining your high school equivalency diploma?
- Job opportunities
- College enrollment
- More self confidence
Kevela Kirby (GEDVouchers@dcccd.edu) to obtain specific documentation requirements.