Students and employees are asked to isolate for 10 days if they have tested positive for COVID-19. This requirement is for anyone who tests positive, regardless of vaccination status. While isolating at home, consider the following:
- Monitor your symptoms. If you experience trouble breathing, seek emergency medical care.
- If possible, stay in a room separate from others.
- If possible, use a separate bathroom.
- Avoid contact with other household members, including pets.
- Do not share personal household items such as cups, towels and utensils.
- Wear a mask when around others.
- If you are a close contact (within six feet of a COVID-19 positive person for 15 minutes or more within a 24-hour period), you should self-quarantine for 14 days, after your last exposure to that person,
unless you are fully vaccinated.
- If you are a close contact (within six feet of a COVID-19 positive person for 15 minutes or more within a 24-hour period),
you do not have to self-quarantine if you are fully vaccinated