If you test positive for COVID-19, and you are experiencing symptoms, seek care from your health care provider. Follow the instructions of your health care provider. If you are an employee or student of Dallas College, also complete the following:
- Report your COVID-19 positive test result on
the eConnect form.
- If you are a student, this form is in the Student Menu.
- If you are an employee, this form is in the Employee Menu.
- A member of the Critical Response Office will contact you and conduct a post-positive investigation.
- You will be asked to isolate for 10 days. The 10-day isolations starts the day symptoms started or is asymptomatic the 10-day isolation will begin the date of the positive test result.
- Students are to notify their instructors of their need to be out of face-to-face class and make arrangements to complete missed assignments.
- Employees are to notify their supervisor of the need to be out and take appropriate leave and make arrangements for the completion of work assignments.