Plan My Schedule
eConnect has a tool called Plan My Schedule that allows you to create a schedule of classes that you plan to take. Planning your schedule in eConnect is an essential step in preparing to register for classes. It reduces the number of issues you will encounter when you are ready to register for classes.
Adding classes to your plan does not enroll you in those classes; however, it will make it easier to register for those classes later.
Follow the steps below to locate and add classes to your plan:
In the address bar of a web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox), enter econnect.dcccd.edu.
On eConnect, choose Current Credit Students Menu.
Under Prepare to Register, choose Plan My Schedule/Register.
On the eConnect Log In page, enter your Student ID and Password. Then click Submit.
To add classes to your schedule plan on the Plan, Register, and/or Drop Classes page, click the Add new classes to my plan button.
• This page shows your eligibility status for registering online or in person.
• If you are not eligible to register, an explanation will be provided, along with contact information.
• Not all students are eligible to register online. But all students can plan their schedules online, print them and proceed to register in person.
On the Find Classes & Register/Add page, enter your search options:
1. Select the term (e.g., Fall 2021).
2. Check one or more locations (e.g., Mountain View Campus). To see all locations, do not select a location.
3. In the Course and Course # columns, select a course (e.g., COSC 1301). To see all class sections, leave the section number blank.
4. To start the search, click the Submit button.
On the Section Selection Results page:
1. Check the checkboxes for the class sections you desire.
2. Click the Submit button.
The class you added will now appear under My Schedule Plan. It is important to note that you are not registered for the classes listed on your plan. This area only identifies the class sections for which you will register later.
To remove a course you added previously:
1. Select Remove from the drop-down menu.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the Register/Drop/Remove button.
• The maximum number of class sections you can add to your plan is 20.
• You are not registered for the classes listed under My Schedule Plan, so please remove or register for them promptly.
• The system will display issues in the Co-rec Sections, Conflicting Sections and the Prerequisite-met columns.
• When you add a section with a co-requisite, eConnect automatically adds the co-requisite section to your plan.
Repeat the steps above to add or remove classes from your plan. When your plan is complete, you can register for the classes. See the Find Classes & Register/Add tutorial to learn how to register for classes.
To print your plan, select the Print my plan button to send it to the printer.
To exit or close your plan, you can use the Exit my plan or Return to Student Menu buttons to return to the Current Credit Student Menu.
For assistance with your planning your schedule and registration, contact Academic Advising by phone: 972-669-6400, email: email@example.com or schedule an appointment.