If you live in Dallas County, visit the
Voter Lookup page and insert your name and birthday. The system will show you if you are registered, the address where you are registered and the location where you will vote on Election Day.
- Ensure your status is listed as "Active."
- Check that your address is current.
If you are listed, are inactive or show an outdated address, you must submit a new voter application before the voter registration deadline.
Voter Registration Tips
If you are a U.S. citizen and you register to vote this year, you will be eligible to vote in all upcoming elections.
- Register by October 11, 2022, to vote in the November 8 primary election.
- To register in Dallas County, visit Dallas County Elections.
- If you are registered but need to change your address or legal name, visit the state Voter Name and Address Changes page.
- You cannot fully register online. You must download, print, fill out, sign and submit the application.
- Your application must be received in the voter registrar's office or postmarked at least 30* days before an election for you to be eligible to vote in that election. Don’t wait till the last minute.
- You can submit your application by fax, mail or in person.
- For Dallas County
- Mail or deliver to the Dallas County Voter Registration Department, 1520 Round Table Drive, Dallas, Texas 75247.
- Fax to 214-819-6307
Call Dallas County Voter Registration
Do you live in another county?
VoteTexas.gov for voter information ranging from registering to vote to what’s on the ballot and questions about voter I.D.
Don't have access to a printer?
Register2Vote for assistance with printing and mailing your voter registration. Make sure you allow ample time to receive your printed voter registration by mail from Register2Vote and then sign and return it to your county elections department.