Requesting Your Transcript From Dallas College

Transcripts are available to all Dallas College students and alumni who have taken courses for credit.

Currently, continuing education (CE) students cannot request transcripts through the methods listed below. If you are a CE student, please contact your campus for information about requesting a transcript.

Types of Transcripts Available

For More Information

Visit the Admissions/Registrar’s Office at any Dallas College campus with questions about transcripts or to request your (paper or electronic) transcript in person. A photo ID is required.

Important Details:


Please call 972-669-6400 or email for assistance.

You can also schedule an appointment to meet with someone in the Admissions/Registrar's Office.

Frequently Asked Questions About Transcript Evaluations

Are you new to Dallas College, or are you transferring to Dallas College from another college or university? Get answers to frequently asked questions about our transcript evaluation process.


HB 1735 Notice

Dallas College reserves the right to withhold transcripts in accordance with legal regulations, policy and procedures.


Dallas College uses a third-party system called Greenlight Credentials for official transcript ordering. By selecting Yes, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the following:

A transcript is a certified official copy of your permanent academic record. There is no charge for an electronic official Dallas College transcript. Whether you need to send a transcript electronically or print an unofficial transcript for your own records, you will be able to request and access to your official Dallas College instantly, at anytime and from anywhere (as long as you have internet connection).

PDF transcripts can only be requested directly through Greenlight. You must create a Greenlight account profile before you can request your transcript. The terms and conditions of the Greenlight website and use of their application is governed by Greenlight’s terms and conditions, which you will be asked to review and accept when creating an account profile with Greenlight.

Student must clear ALL holds on their record before the Office of Admissions and Records will process the request.

Note: Greenlight does not provide official printed transcripts. If you need a printed copy of your official transcript, please go to your campus Admission/Registrar’s Office or request online through Credential Solutions.