Becoming a College Emergency Response Team (CERT) member is a straightforward process that is designed to cultivate a team of volunteers ready to assist in the event of an emergency. Faculty and staff are welcome to attend the trainings.
- Speak with a current CERT member or police officer to get an idea of the role. You can also contact Wes Bailey,
- Contact the Business Continuity Office to get scheduled for a quarterly CERT training:
- Complete the CERT test.
- Upon successful completion of the test, you will become a CERT member.
- CERT members will receive a vest and radio from their local CERT leader.
- Attend the regular CERT meetings.
Current CERT Leaders
Sergeant Kevin Levingston