Exported Outlook contacts can be imported into an Outlook web account such as Office 365. This video will show how to import a contacts list as well as view the imported contacts in your Office 365 Outlook account. So let's get started.
- To import a .csv file type, log into your Outlook Office 365 email account.
- From the Outlook account, select the People icon located in the bottom left of the navigation pane to display the Contacts page.
- From the Contacts page, click the Manage button and select Import Contacts.
- From the Import contacts page, select the Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016 option. The Import contacts from Outlook page will display.
- Now select the Browse button.
- From the Open dialog box, navigate to the location as to where you saved the .csv file from Outlook.
- Select the file and then click the Open button. The filename is displayed.
- Click the Upload button to import the Contacts into your Office 365 Outlook account.
- When contacts have been successfully imported, the Import successful dialog box will be displayed.
- When contacts are imported into an Office 365 Outlook account they are merged into the existing contacts list alphabetically.
- To view the imported contacts, scroll within the contact list to find the newly imported contacts.
This concludes this video. Thanks for watching!