Career fairs are held in the spring and fall semesters at multiple Dallas College campuses. Career fairs give employers the opportunity to actively recruit highly qualified students for positions within their organizations
Being a career fair participant will ensure that your organization is able to select top job applicants who are ready to take your organization to the next level.
Some reasons to participate in Dallas College career fairs:
- Diverse student body — We serve more than 65,000 students per semester from a variety of backgrounds, experiences and skill levels.
- Individual student interaction — Career fairs will allow your organization to interact with students on a one-on-one basis.
- Great marketing/advertising opportunity — At the career fairs, your organization will have the opportunity to pass out company literature, and your company name will be listed on the event page in Handshake.
- Expanded applicant pool — Former Dallas College students who have obtained four-year degrees, as well as other members of the community,are invited to attend the career fairs.
Spring 2022 Career Fairs
We know that awareness and connection to career opportunities are essential in a student’s education to career journey. With this in mind, we have dedicated April as Career Fair Month at Dallas College. There will be multiple career fairs spread across the region, including a virtual option. Each session is open to students and alumni across all majors, so we encourage you to register for the one that works best for your company. You can find more details below, including links to the event pages in Handshake where you can register.
Space is limited, so we are unable to guarantee approval of all registration requests. Registration requests will be approved in the order in which they come in and must adhere to the following requirements.
- Must indicate the positions you will be hiring for on the registration form
- Positions must align with
Dallas College Programs
- Positions must be career-aligned
|Date||Career Fair Name||Location||Registration|
|April 12||Central Region Career Fair||Eastfield Campus||
|April 13||Virtual Career Fair||Virtual||
|April 20||North Region Career Fair||Brookhaven Campus||
|April 28||South Region Career Fair||Mountain View Campus||
Once you register, your request will be evaluated by the Employer Resource Center staff. If approved, you will receive an automated confirmation from Handshake. If declined, we will reach out to let you know why.
We will send more information such as parking, check-in, and other specifics as we get closer to the event date. In the meantime, you can reach out to
email@example.com with any questions.
Need to Cancel?
If you can no longer attend a session you’re registered for, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Employers can contact the
Employer Resource Center (EmployerResourceCenter@dcccd.edu) to learn about more ways to collaborate with Dallas College.