After you complete the
application process for a federal work-study job:
- The hiring division/department will contact you to schedule an interview and will notify the campus Financial Aid Office once they have selected a work-study employee.
- If you are selected for a position, you may be required to complete a
criminal background check (CBC) online through a third party. Dallas College
Human Resources Office will send you instructions to the email address that you provided on your job application to complete your criminal background check.
- If a criminal background is not required for your position, the Human Resources Office will notify you about the next step in your onboarding process.
- The campus Financial Aid Office and/or hiring department will set up orientation with you and let you and your supervisor know what your official start date will be.
- You may not start work until the new hire paperwork is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 972-669-6400.