Dallas College’s Career and Transfer Skills Development team is committed to educating and engaging students and alumni, facilitating career and transfer development and empowering students to actively plan their future as contributing members of a global community.
Career and transfer skills development services and resources are provided at no cost, including:
- Career coaching
- Career exploration for undecided students
- Career assessments and interpretation
- Resume writing assistance and mock interviews
- Job application assistance
Career and transfer fair schedule
- Career development workshops that enhance marketable skills
Dallas College provides free career planning and job search services to:
Career Services Workshops
Need help finding a career path, preparing for a job, or just need your resume cleaned up? Join one of the workshops below and speak LIVE to one of our career and transfer specialists at an in-person session or virtually. Check out the workshops below.