Food from the pantry is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis when available. The following rules were created so that everyone is treated equally and fairly based on the recommendations of the North Texas Food Bank.
All clients must sign in.
Each client will receive one reusable grocery bag on the first visit. If you bring back the reusable bag, you will receive one more specialty or snack item.
Each bag will contain the following items as available:
- 3 packages of ramen noodles
- 1 box of cereal
or 4 individual oatmeal packages
- 1 box of milk
- 4 breakfast bars
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 1 jar of jelly
- 2 drinks (Gatorade, juice, drink pouches, etc.)
or 1 gallon of water
- 4 cans of vegetables
- 2 cans of soup
- 2 cans of beans
or 1 bag of beans
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 1 bag of spaghetti with 1 sauce
or 1 bag of rice
- 2 cans of meat
- 1 box/can of ready-to-eat/ready-to-heat food (tuna salad, chili, ravioli, etc.)
- 2 cups of macaroni and cheese
or 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 2 fruit cups
- 1 sanitary item (toothpaste, soap, etc.)
- 2 snack items (chips, crackers, etc.) *
- 2 specialty items *
Please note: There are no substitutes allowed. If you do not want an item, we will not pack it in your bag, but you may not replace it with another item.
* Specialty/snack items are not always in stock, but we will give them out when available.
Grab and Go Snack Packs include: Milk, breakfast bars and fruit from morning bags, and juice, tuna or chicken kits or ramen noodle quick cups, and fruit.