You can schedule an appointment with your success coach (advisor) in Navigate. Meetings can be in-person and via online chat
- Download the
Navigate app or use desktop version.
- Log in using your student account.
- If this is your first login, complete the intake survey.
- Select the Appointments tab.
- To meet with your assigned success coach (advisor), click My Team.
- To schedule an appointment with any available success coach, click Schedule Appointment and choose Success Coaching (Advising) as the appointment type.
Need help setting up a Navigate account? Visit the
Navigate website to view tutorials, videos and frequently asked questions.
Why you should make an appointment rather than drop in.
Scheduled through the Navigate app
- Sessions scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Long-term educational planning discussed in detail such as:
- Major requirements
- Career exploration
- Academic difficulty, etc.
- Transfer information
- Goals and long- term planning
- Customized, individualized success plan
Offered in-person, by phone and online
- Sessions limited to 15 minutes
- First-come, first-serve basis. You may have to wait, and wait times increase close to registration deadlines.
- Current semester planning only. Services are limited to:
- Registration assistance
- Course changes/cancelled courses
- Course and prerequisite overrides
How to connect with your success coach