Did you know that academic coaching can be the key to academic improvement? Not only can coaching help you improve your academic performance, it also makes you more likely to stay in school and finish your degree and achieve your academic aspirations. Academic coaching is available to all Dallas College students.
We offer several options:
Drop-in (face-to-face) at any campus location.
- Online coaching through the
Blackboard Institutional page (log-in required). To make the most of online tutoring, we recommend using Google Chrome and connecting a headset (earbuds and microphone) to your computer.
- One-on-one coaching through
How to Access Online Tutoring from eCampus
- Visit the
Blackboard Institutional Page (log-in required)
- Look for "Online Tutoring" under the Learning Support header.
Schedule an Appointment With an Academic Coach
- Look for Appointments
- Click Schedule Appointment
- Find and select Learning Commons in What type of appointment would you like to schedule?
- Select the type of support you want in Service
- Choose date and time in Pick a Date or Find Available Time
You can also search for Drop-In Times, Request Appointment Time or Meet With Your Success Team
Spring 2022 Drop-In Hours for Tutoring:
Subject specific tutor hours and availability will vary.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Please fill out the Ask a Tutor form for assistance. The average response time is 24 hours.
Ask a Tutor