Keep learning with classes at Dallas College
Are you a student at a four-year college or university? Knock out a class or two during our special terms in Winter, May and Summer. You can save money and get the same high-quality education in courses designed to transfer to your home college.
We streamlined the admissions steps for visiting (transient) students to get you enrolled fast and without requirements that would slow you down.
A Few Things to Know:
- Visiting (transient) students cannot receive financial aid.
- Official transcripts are not required, but you will need to supply an unofficial transcript to enroll in a course with prerequisites.
- A college assessment score (TSI, ACT, SAT) will be required if a test score is a prerequisite for the course you wish to enroll in.
- A Dallas College success coach (advisor) can help you with enrollment, but you are not required to meet with one unless the course you wish to enroll in has a prerequisite. You will need to discuss course selection with your university advisor, who is more familiar with your degree plan and goals.
- You may only register for the term of application. If you would like to continue with Dallas College, you must reapply as a
- Wintermester 2021 runs Dec. 10-mid-January.
Maymester runs mid-May to early June.
Summer runs early June to early August.
Class dates may vary. Check the
How To Enroll
Apply for admission on the
For Educational Goal, select Transient/Non Degree Seeking.
Tip: Even if you have taken classes at a Dallas College campus before, you will need to complete the entire application for admission again. Anyone who has not been a student here for a year or more has to reapply because of
Set up your student account in
eConnect and complete the Student Information Profile.
For Major, select Transient Non Degree/No Financial Aid.
Watch your email for a welcome letter.
- Find the
courses you want to take.
For Winter Term, choose the Spring schedule. For May Term, choose the Summer schedule.
Tip: Your parents can register for you
by proxy. Please contact the
Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the campus you want to attend for information on proxy registration.