Keep learning with classes at Dallas College
Are you a student at a four-year college or university? Knock out a class or two during our special terms in Winter, May and Summer. You can save money and get the same high-quality education in courses designed to transfer to your home college.
We streamlined the admissions steps for visiting (transient) students to get you enrolled fast and without requirements that would slow you down.
A Few Things to Know:
- Upon completing the admissions process, visiting students can continue with the registration process on their own if no pre-requisites are required for the course or courses for which you plan to enroll. If pre-requisites are required, visiting students must first
schedule an appointment with a success coach (advisor) to determine if all pre-requisites have been met.
- Visiting students are not required to submit official transcripts for admissions. However, an unofficial transcript will be needed when meeting with a success coach if registering for courses with pre-requisites.
- College assessment scores (TSI, ACT, SAT) are not required unless test scores are a prerequisite for the course or courses for which you are attempting to enroll.
- Visiting students under the age of 22 years old must provide proof of meningitis immunization during the admissions process.
Immunization records can be uploaded online using Medproctor or submitted in person.
- Visiting students should allow 24 to 48 hours for processing of the admissions application.
- Visiting students are encouraged to apply as a transfer student if planning to enroll for two or more consecutive semesters.
- Wintermester 2021 runs Dec. 10-mid-January.
Maymester runs mid-May to early June.
Summer runs early June to early August.
Class dates may vary. Check the
See how your classes transfer to and from Dallas College with
What is Transferology?
How To Enroll
Apply for admission on the
For Educational Goal, select Transient/Non Degree Seeking.
Submit proof of meningitis immunization online using Medproctor or submitted in person.
Tip: If you have applied or enrolled with a Dallas College campus within the last year, you do not have to reapply for admissions. However, if you last applied or enrolled more than one year ago, please complete the ApplyTexas application.
Set up your student account in
eConnect and complete the Student Information Profile.
For Major, select Transient Non Degree/No Financial Aid.
Watch your email for a welcome letter.
- Find the
courses you want to take.
For Winter Term, choose the Spring schedule. For May Term, choose the Summer schedule.
Tip: Your parents can register for you
by proxy. Please contact the
Admissions/Registrar’s Office at the campus you want to attend for information on proxy registration.