Social Justice Creativity Contest
Celebrate Black History Month with the School of Creativity, Arts, Entertainment and Design (CAED) by submitting art that answers the question, “what does social justice mean to you?”
Enter for your chance to win up to a $500 Amazon gift card!
Any medium of art may be submitted. However, no profanity is permitted.
- Visual art
- And more
Theme: What Is Social Justice?
Deadline: Monday, Feb. 28, 2022 by 11:55 p.m. Note: Late entries will not be accepted.
Selection of winner(s): Winners will be announced via email and featured in the School of CAED Newsletter.
- $500 Amazon gift card for first place
- $300 Amazon gift card for second place
- $200 Amazon gift card for third place
- Participants must be either a current student, faculty, staff or administrator of Dallas College.
- All entries should be tied to, relevant to or be inspired by the event’s theme.
- All submissions must be original.
- Participants may submit only one entry.
- Entries will be judged based on: creativity and adherence to content/theme.
How to Submit Entries
Please submit the following for consideration:
- Complete the
submission form (login required).
- You will attach your work to the form.
- Files should be named using the participant’s last name and first initial of the first name. Example: If your name is Jessica Gonzalez, then the file should be named: GonzalezJ
- File can not exceed 10 megabytes.
Note: You must use your student or employee login to access this form.
Enter the Contest (login required)
- Winners will be notified in March.
For any questions or concerns, please contact