We have the best ways to chart your career growth – Medical City Healthcare
- Endless Possibilities
- Total Rewards Including Education Benefits
- Patient Care Tech at Medical City
- Paid Hospital Experience as a Patient Safety Attendant
- Patient Care Tech Cohort ending with PCT Certification
If you are accepted into the October 26th Cohort, your textbooks, supplies, uniform, and tuition will be covered for the 12 week Patient Care Tech (PCT) course. Clinicals will be completed during the holidays at our facilities.
Earn While You Learn
As part of the cohort, you will secure a PRN Patient Safety Attendant (PSA) position. You will work one 12 hour shift per week at our Medical City hospitals until you obtain your TX State certification as a Patient Care Tech.
You will have the opportunity to transfer into a PCT position with us after successful completion of the certification exam. We unlock endless possibilities with virtually unlimited career growth, work schedules tailored to fit your needs, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
About Medical City Healthcare
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 16 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 12 ambulatory surgery centers, 5,200 active physicians and 14,500 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- 16 North Texas hospitals
- Magnet® hospitals
- 3 accredited Comprehensive Stroke Centers
- 0 trauma centers
- 1 burn center
- Only Level I Trauma Center
- in Collin County
- Only healthcare system in North Texas with an adult and children’s hospital on the same campus.
- First regional brain attack/stroke network in the US
- We are part of
HCA Healthcare, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services