Important: Do not email your vaccine documentation to Dallas College.
Once you have received your first or second Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or the single dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine:
- Take a picture or scan of your vaccination card.
- Visit the Med+Proctor website.
- If you have a Dallas College Med+Proctor login, select Login in the top right corner of the web page, log in with your Dallas College email address and then skip to step 5. If you do not have a Med+Proctor login, select Register in the top right corner of the web page and move to step 3.1.
Important: Students may choose to decline the $10 expediency fee from Med+Proctor.
- Enter your
Dallas College email address (“e" + student ID + @student.dcccd.edu. example: email@example.com).
Important: Be sure you use your Dallas College email address to avoid any charges.
- Create a password.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth and phone number.
- Select Register to continue.
- Select Upload Document.
- Select Upload Supporting Documentation.
- Select Choose File and then select the picture of your vaccination card.
- Select Continue.
Important: If you receive an error message related to your meningitis vaccination after uploading your proof of COVID-19 vaccination, please disregard the error. It will not affect your incentive.
- Once you've uploaded your notification card, you'll receive a message from Med+Proctor thanking you for uploading your document.
- If you're on your phone, we recommend you make a screenshot of the confirmation screen as you may be asked to show it later.
- You will receive a confirmation from Med+Proctor, followed by an email Dallas College. The Dallas College email may take one to three days and will include specific instructions on how to collect your incentive. Once you've received both confirmation emails and finalized the process in eConnect, you can visit the
Cashier's Office at your Dallas College campus to receive your incentive payment.
The confirmation may take 24 hours or longer.
- Be sure you bring your student ID and confirmation email with you when you visit the Cashier's Office.