Your organization’s success depends on having qualified employees. If you have openings to fill, Dallas College can connect you with hundreds of promising applicants, and many of the services are
The Employer Resource Center is a one-stop shop for employers.
- We are the liaison to employers for all of the resources and services Dallas College can offer.
- We connect current students and graduates to career opportunities.
- We engage with employers through speaking engagements, experiential learning, in-person and virtual career fairs and online job boards.
- We connect employers to Dallas College opportunities like federal and state grants, advisory committees and Career Connected Learning.
Why Partner with Dallas College?
- Over 100,000 students attend Dallas College annually to prepare them for the employment opportunities within our thriving economy.
- Diverse student body
- Qualified candidates with relevant, up-to-date skills
- A broad range of career disciplines
- Opportunities to partner for curriculum input or to serve on an advisory board
We provide access to
two free online platforms to post your career and job opportunities. You can create an employer account on Handshake. Please email
EmployerResourceCenter@dcccd.edu to request an employer account on GreenLight Locker.
The No. 1 career site for college students has arrived to Dallas College. It’s a visually appealing portfolio for students and employers with a mobile experience.
GreenLight Locker allows current students and alumni to have indefinite access to their transcripts and your job postings.
In-person multi-company Career Fairs are currently not scheduled. Please request to be put on a waiting list for future career fairs by sending an email to:
Subject: Career Fair Waitlist
Online Job Listings
List your full- or part-time job openings on Dallas College’s free online job listing service, which is available to students at all locations.
Employers can contact the
Employer Resource Center (EmployerResourceCenter@dcccd.edu) to learn about more ways to collaborate with Dallas College.