Program Your Future
Apply for a $14,000 scholarship to study computer science at Dallas College.
The Computer Science as a Career (CSAC) Scholarship Program is open to new and current Dallas College students.
- Intention or interest in studying computer science and pursuing a career in the field.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Complete the essay questions on the general application.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Meet federal guidelines for financial need and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Participate in CSAC Scholar Program activities.
- Maintain scholarship eligibility requirements.
The scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to underrepresented minorities or women applicants so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscrimination policies.
Award is up to $7,700 per academic year for two years.
How to Apply
- Complete the Dallas College Foundation general scholarship application.
- Select the Computer Science as a Career (CSAC) Scholarship Program under the Opportunities tab.
- Answer the supplemental questions.