In addition to our own
food pantries based on campus, Dallas College has partnered with the North Texas Food Bank to provide a mobile food pantry that delivers fresh produce and milk to each campus monthly.
- Mobile Pantry is first come, first served.
- Arrive early to ensure you get some of the fresh produce available on the North Texas Food Bank mobile food pantry.
- There is no need to register for Mobile Pantry pick up.
- You must have a vehicle to pick up.
- Mobile Pantry participants are required to share their family size to receive food. No proof is necessary, the process is a self-declaration.
Learn more about the
North Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry or sign up as a
volunteer to help distribute food.
Dallas College social media