Help us pack the pantry during November!
Make a food donation to one of our campus pantries through Nov. 1 - Dec. 15, 2023.
Campus Donation Locations:
Each campus will have boxes placed in the
- Food Pantry
- Office of Student Life
- President’s Office
- Information Central
Other Donation Locations:
There will be boxes at the welcome/administrative desk at
- Bill J. Priest Center
- Administrative Office
- LeCroy Center
- Service Center
- Pleasant Grove Center
- West Dallas Center.
Community members can also donate by contacting the pantry directly at
Connections@DallasCollege.edu and can receive a certificate for their donation.
Large donations of 250 items or more can be brought directly to the campus pantry. Donations of 250 items or more will earn you a special recognition.
Here are the grab-and-go items we are seeking donations for:
- Breakfast/energy/protein bars
- Snack crackers (peanut butter, cheese)
- Ramen noodles and cup noodles
- Single-serving cups of mac and cheese
- Fruit cups and dried fruit
- Single-serving cups of cereal
- Shelf-stable milk
- Instant oatmeal
- Vienna sausage
- Tuna or chicken meal packages
- Bottled water or flavored water packages
- Non-perishable vegetarian snacks
- Nuts and trail mix
- Chips/pretzels/goldfish crackers
- Shelf-stable microwavable meals (ex: boxed or Chef Boyardee)
- Plastic cutlery
- Hygiene items