The mission of Multicultural Affairs is to cultivate more diverse and inclusive spaces at Dallas College through intercultural programs, civic engagement, and cross-campus partnerships that assist in creating more globally diverse leaders.
Take part in our cultural and leadership development training and workshops to help you become an equity-minded global leader.
Our Programs and Services
Contact our staff to learn more about the following programs and services.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Undocumented Students
- Educational programming and training
- Information on financial aid and scholarships
- Legal, health and counseling service referrals
- Volunteer and civic engagement
International Student Resource Guide
- New student welcome sessions
- Global Affairs brown bag discussions
- Campus referrals
- Community building social events
- Leadership opportunities
- Cross-cultural immersion trips and programs
- Workshops on cultural identity, equity, global citizenship and intercultural competence
- Multicultural and international campus programming
Please submit Multicultural Affairs Interest Form to let us know what programs and/or services you are interested in.
Multicultural Affairs Interest Form