Multicultural Affairs provides programs, resources and opportunities to get involved in areas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to promote a positive campus culture that embraces all members of our diverse student populations.
Take part in our cultural and leadership development training and workshops to help you become an equity-minded global leader.
Our Programs and Services
Contact our staff to learn more about the following programs and services.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA ) and Dreamers
- Educational programming and training
- Information on financial aid and scholarships
- Legal, health and counseling service referrals
- Volunteer and civic engagement
- New student welcome sessions
- Global Affairs brown bag discussions
- Campus referrals
- Community building social events
- Leadership opportunities
- Cross-cultural immersion trips and programs
- Workshops on cultural identity, equity, global citizenship and intercultural competence
- Multicultural and international campus programming