Multicultural Affairs provides programs, resources and opportunities to get involved in areas of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our goal is to promote a positive campus culture that embraces all members of our diverse student populations.
Take part in our cultural and leadership development training and workshops to help you become an equity-minded global leader.
Our Programs and Services
Contact our staff to learn more about the following programs and services.
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Dreamers
- Educational programming and training
- Information on financial aid and scholarships
- Legal, health and counseling service referrals
- Volunteer and civic engagement
International Student Resource Guide
- New student welcome sessions
- Global Affairs brown bag discussions
- Campus referrals
- Community building social events
- Leadership opportunities
- Cross-cultural immersion trips and programs
- Workshops on cultural identity, equity, global citizenship and intercultural competence
- Multicultural and international campus programming
Meet the Multicultural Affairs Team
Building C, C100D
Building S, S128
Lai Ping Lau, M.S.
Building A, A418A
Ricardo Williams, M.Ed.
Thunderduck Hall, T150L
Thunderduck Hall, T150M
- Director, Multicultural Affairs
Larisa Olin Ortiz, M.A.
- Associate Dean of Multicultural Affairs
If you have questions about our programs, connect with the Multicultural Affairs team.
Email us at
Upcoming Programs and Events