We've partnered with GreenLight to provide electronic transcript delivery for our students, giving you instant access to your digital academic credentials through blockchain technology.
What Does This Mean for Me?
Whether you need to send an official transcript electronically or print an unofficial copy for your own records, you'll be able to request and access your official Dallas College transcript instantly, at any time and from anywhere (as long as you have an internet connection).
- PDF transcripts can only be requested directly through GreenLight. You must create a GreenLight account profile before you can request your transcript.
- To set up a GreenLight profile:
- Log in to the eConnect “Credit Student Menu.”
- Select “Get My GreenLight Enrollment Code” under the “My Personal Information” heading.
- Select “Copy to Clipboard.”
- Access the link to GreenLight at the bottom of the page, which will take you directly to the Registration page.
- Paste your Enrollment Code, type your date of birth and last name, then press “Validate.”
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish setting up your profile.
- If you have already set up your GreenLight profile, log in to your account at GreenLightLocker.com and submit a request for your PDF transcript.