Applying for Benefits

Once you have completed the admissions and registration process, you are ready to request to apply to use your U.S. Veterans (VA), Texas Hazlewood, Tuition Assistance, or MyCAA education benefits at Dallas College.

The Request Process

Step 1

Determine your status for each of the benefits you are applying to use.

Step 2

Gather all required documentation for either in person or electronic submission.

Step 3

Determine submission requirements by clicking on the appropriate link(s) below each benefit type (VA, Hazlewood or Tuition Assistance/MyCAA).

United States flag
Federal Education Benefits U.S. Veterans Affairs (VA)
  • Chapter 30
    Montgomery GI Bill ®
  • Chapter 31
    Veteran Readiness and Empoyment
  • Chapter 33
    Post 9/11 GI Bill ®
  • Chapter 35
    Dependent Education Assistance
  • Chapter 1606
    Selected Reserves
  • Guest Student
VA Education Benefits
Texas flag
State Education Benefits Texas Veterans Hazlewood Act
  • Hazlewood
  • Hazlewood
    Child (Legacy)
  • Hazlewood
  • Guest Student
Hazlewood Education Benefits

Tuition Assistance and myCAA

Tuition Assistance and My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (MyCAA) Education Benefits.


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at