Students at Dallas College are not allowed to register late for regular, semester-length classes. (The final registration date depends on the semester.) So be sure to register early!
Why? Research has shown that students who register late for classes tend not to do as well academically as those who register on time. That’s because the first day of class is one of the most important days. If you miss it, you’ll have a difficult time trying to catch up.
There are other benefits to registering early:
- You’ll give yourself the best chance of getting the class you want.
- If you register in person, you’ll have shorter lines.
- You’ll have more time to pay your tuition.
- Academic advisors will have more time to help you.
- You’ll cut down on stress by getting your classes lined up.