Ever dreamed of a career in banking?
Apply for the
free eight week BankWork$ training program.
Get ready for a career with stability and opportunity for advancement.
Hay una gran demanda de cajeros bancarios bilingües. Empiece su carrera ya, ¡llame ahora!
- Job training in the financial services industry
- Graduates will have the opportunity to interview with prospective employers
- Coaching for career advancement
Minimum Eligibility and Requirements:
- Age 18 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- English literacy - bilingual a plus!
*Additional eligibility requirements will apply, and a standard background check will be conducted.
Pre-registration and pre-screening required to attend a BankWork$ orientation.
For more information
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Classes begin on the following dates:
- August 29, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- March 27, 2023
- June 5, 2023
- Capital One
- Charles Schwab & Company, Inc.
- First Convenience / First National Bank Texas
- First United Bank
- Frost Bank
- Happy Bank
- Independent Financial
- Mr. Cooper
- Origin Bank
- Resource One Credit Union
- Simmons Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Special Community Partner: Southern Dallas Progress, CDC and James McGee