Please note that the images below are test tickets. The information on the tickets sent to you will be specific to you and the day/time of the graduation ceremony you RSVP’d for.
ITEMS TO NOTE:
- Please distribute guest tickets before the day of the ceremony.
- To enter, guests may either show a print out of the ticket with the QR code or pull it up on their mobile device.
- Graduates do not need a ticket.
All guests, regardless of age, will require a ticket for entrance.
- Each ticket can only be scanned
once. If a second person tries to enter with it after the QR Code has already been scanned, the system will alert the ticket scanner and entrance for the guest will be denied.
- Do not lose your tickets as they cannot be replaced.
- Tickets are free of charge. You may gift any you will not use to other graduates. However, they should
not be sold!