You work hard for your money. Keep it.
At Dallas College, we ask you to think beyond your means, not live beyond them. That’s why all qualified students can now ride DART for free.
Introducing the DART Student GoPass
The new Student GoPass is your key to the city.
Heading to a class at one of the Dallas College campuses? How about an event downtown? Or maybe you’re catching a flight at DFW?
Get there with DART! Simply show your Student GoPass using DART’s mobile app, and your trip is absolutely free. All your DART adventures will also be environmentally friendly. Fewer drivers on the roads means cleaner air for our city. Now that’s real value.
We've also got you covered on where you can find the
nearest station on your campus.
Dallas College students can also use
DART Paratransit Services, an origin-to-destination, curb-to-curb, public transportation service for people with disabilities. This service provides transportation for riders who are unable to use DART's fixed route buses or trains.
start your application process online.
The DART website offers information on these services, including
A Guide to Paratransit Services.
For more information on arranging paratransit services, please contact the
Accessibility Services Office at your campus.
To participate in the GoPass program you must be:
A credit student enrolled in six or more credit hours (for the Fall or Spring semesters) and three or more credit hours (for Summer semester)
A continuing education student enrolled in 96 or more contact hours (for the Fall or Spring semesters) and 48 or more contact hours (for Summer semester).
How to Get Your Student GoPass
- Be sure you have paid your tuition by
direct payment, through
financial aid or by setting up a
Fill out the GoPass request form.
Download the GoPass app on your phone. It is free from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the GoPass app and register your phone number. In the GoPass app, you'll select “More” then “Your Profile” and follow the instructions to enter your information.
- Once your eligibility is verified, your Student GoPass will appear in your GoPass app under “Wallet.” This means your request form has been processed. Request forms are processed every Monday and Thursday.
- If you apply for your GoPass during the semester/term, your GoPass generally shows up in 2-5 business days. If you apply for your GoPass before your classes begin, your GoPass typically shows up about one week prior to the class start date. If you do not own a smart phone, physical DART GoPass "decal" stickers are issued after Certification Date
(which falls on the 12th class day during spring, summer and fall term).
- Dallas College students are not currently required to show their college ID when riding DART. Instead, the Dallas College logo will display on your DART Student GoPass.
Introducing DART GoLink
Dallas College students can now benefit from an additional DART service: GoLink! It’s a “personalized, on-demand, curb-to-curb service when and where you need it.”
DART’s GoLink shuttles will get you where you need to go — on time and on budget. GoLink will take you to work, the grocery store, a DART rail station, really anywhere in the service area. Just think of it like a ride-share in a shuttle.
Students who already have a DART GoPass can use this shuttle service for
free from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. every Monday through Friday. If you’re riding with friends or family members, the fare is just $1.50 per ride for each passenger who doesn’t have a GoPass.
GoLink currently operates in 13 service areas across Dallas. From north to south, east to west, they’ve got you covered. You can take a look at the GoLink service maps on the
DART website. Maybe you’ve already seen one of the distinct silver shuttles driving around town?