Find Classes & Register/Add
Follow the steps below to use eConnect to find classes to add to your schedule and complete the registration process:
In the address bar of a web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox), enter econnect.dcccd.edu.
On eConnect, choose Current Credit Students Menu.
Under Register for Classes, choose Find Classes & Register/Add.
On the Log In page, enter your Student ID and Password. Then click Submit.
If you have already completed Plan My Schedule, skip to Step 8 to register.
To add classes, click the Add new classes to my plan button on the Plan, Register, and/or Drop Classes page.
- This page shows your eligibility status for registering online or in person.
- If you are not eligible to register, an explanation will be provided, along with contact information.
- Not all students are eligible to register online. But all students can plan their schedules online, print them and proceed to register in person.
On the Find Classes & Register/Add page, enter your search options:
- Select the term (e.g., Fall 2021).
- Check one or more locations (e.g., Mountain View Campus). To see all locations, do not select a location.
- In the Course and Course # columns, select a course (e.g., COSC 1301). To see all sections, leave the section number blank.
- To start the search, click the Submit button.
On the Section Selection Results page:
1. Check the checkboxes for the class sections you desire.
2. Click the Submit button.
The class you added will now appear under My Schedule Plan.
To register for the course:
1. Select Register from the drop-down menu.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the Register/Drop/Remove button.
To drop a class, see the Drop Classes tutorial.
Review your results and click Continue to view and print your receipt. See the Print My Receipt tutorial.
You will receive an email confirmation for each change you make to your current schedule. We recommend that you retain ALL confirmations for your records.
Pay for your classes. See the Make a Payment tutorial or Create a Payment Plan tutorial.
For assistance with your planning your schedule and registration, contact Academic Advising by phone: 972-669-6400, email: email@example.com or schedule an appointment.