After Reading This Page, Do the Following:
- Check and update your contact information in
eConnect. (5 minutes)
Tuition Covers the Cost of Your Learning Materials
IncludED program, most required learning materials are included in the cost of tuition. This includes textbooks, online publisher content, software, art supplies, science lab kits, and even certain medical supplies.
As a student, you are automatically enrolled in the program when you register for classes. This means that if you’re taking a class, you should receive the course materials for that class on or near the first day of class.
Types of Learning Materials
Electronic course materials will be available on eCampus. Access codes will be mailed or emailed to you and physical or print materials will be mailed to your mailing address on file.
IMPORTANT: Please take a moment to visit
eConnect to make sure Dallas College has your current email and mailing address.
How is this delivered?
What do you need to do?
E-books are available through Redshelf and appear in the
Learning Materials link in your eCampus class.
Learning Materials link in your eCampus class to access your RedShelf bookshelf.
Tutorial: Accessing RedShelf E-books
Publisher courseware is integrated into your eCampus course.
Follow instructions provided by your instructor.
Access Code or Passcode
- Access codes to digital materials are mailed or emailed to you using the contact information on file in eConnect.
- Successful delivery depends on ensuring that your address and/or email address is correctly listed in eConnect.
- Check to make sure your address and email address are correct in eConnect.
- Use the code to access your materials.
Physical or Print Materials
- Hardcopy textbooks and/or lab kits are mailed to the address on file in eConnect.
- Successful delivery depends on ensuring that your address is correctly listed in eConnect.
- You will be sent an email confirmation and provided a tracking number for all mailed items.
- Check to make sure your address is correct in eConnect.
- Check email for tracking information and then check that materials are complete/correctly supplied on delivery.
Have more questions about IncludED and/or concerns or issues with your learning materials?
email@example.com (There may be a 24-hour delay in response to email inquiries during peak times.)
- Call the Student Helpdesk at 972-669-6402 or toll-free 1-866-374-7169.
Student Technical Support
Have technical issues with your digital learning materials? The technical support staff is available 24/7 to assist you. Just choose your method of contact: