Our college business services are ready to assist you with payments,
third-party sponsorship billing and more.
The cashier's windows are open in the business area at all 7 main campus locations, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cashiers provide the following services:
- Assistance setting up a payment plan
- Receiving cash and credit card payments for:
- Testing fees
- Payment of fines/fees designated by other areas
- Stop payment/reissue check fee
- Payment for Continuing Education classes
- Student Club Fundraisers
- Return Checks
- Distributing DART GoPasses
- Unclaimed funds
- Pay-for-print copiers
- Refund checks
Touchnet Payment Center (eRefunds)
The TouchNet Payment Center is a one-stop online shop for students to manage their tuition payments, refunds and disbursements.
From the TouchNet Payment Center, the student can:
- Pay tuition in full
- Set up a payment plan
- Set up or change their refund and disbursement preference (direct deposit or check)
- View refunds and disbursements
- Save payment preferences
- Schedule automatic payments
- Set up authorized users
- View current balances and previous payments
A third-party sponsored billing arrangement with Dallas College is one in which a company, agency or organization agrees to be billed for all or a portion of a student’s tuition.
- 529 Prepaid Plans – Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan (Texas Tomorrow Fund), Texas Tuition Promise Fund, Florida Prepaid, etc.
- Amazon Career Choice
- Military Tuition Assistance - Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy
- Texas Health Resources
- Texas Workforce Commission
- VA Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
- Various companies